2017 Suzuki GSX-R750L7 OEM Parts
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750L7 Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts at Yamaha Sports Plaza
- 2Nd Air
- Air Cleaner
- Air Intake Pipe
- Battery (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Battery (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Battery (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Cam Chain
- Cowling Body
- Crank Balancer
- Crankcase Cover
- Cylinder Head
- Cylinder Head Cover
- Electrical (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Electrical (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Electrical (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Evap System (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Frame Cover (Ysf)
- Frame Cover (Yww,Kgk)
- Front Brake Hose
- Front Caliper
- Front Fender (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Front Fender (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Front Fender (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Front Fork Damper
- Front Master Cylinder (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Front Master Cylinder (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Front Master Cylinder (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Front Wheel
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Tank (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Fuel Tank (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Fuel Tank (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Fuel Tank Cover
- Gasket Set
- Gear Shifting
- Handle Lever
- Handle Switch
- Headlamp (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Headlamp (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Headlamp (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Inner Cowling
- Label (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Label (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Label (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Oil Cooler
- Oil Pan/Oil Pump
- Radiator (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Radiator (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Radiator (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Radiator Hose
- Rear Caliper
- Rear Combination Lamp (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Rear Combination Lamp (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Rear Combination Lamp (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Rear Cushion Lever (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Rear Cushion Lever (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Rear Cushion Lever (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Rear Fender
- Rear Master Cylinder
- Rear Swingingarm
- Rear Wheel
- Seat Tail Box (Optional)
- Side Cowling (Kgk)
- Side Cowling (Ysf)
- Side Cowling (Yww)
- Signal Generator
- Speedometer (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Speedometer (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Speedometer (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Starter Clutch
- Starting Motor
- Steering Stem
- Throttle Body (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Throttle Body (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Throttle Body (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Throttle Body Hose/Joint (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Throttle Body Hose/Joint (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Throttle Body Hose/Joint (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
- Turnsignal Lamp
- Under Cowling
- Water Pump
- Wiring Harness (Gsx-R750l7 E03)
- Wiring Harness (Gsx-R750l7 E28)
- Wiring Harness (Gsx-R750l7 E33)
Part Ordering Policy
USE. Look your part numbers up online. Order online and save 30% on Yamaha Parts, 25% on Yamaha Accessories. Reconfirm your part numbers prior to placing your order. If you are unsure of your choices, call our Parts Dept before submitting your order. Please have Year, Make, Model and Serial Number ready before calling.
AVAILABILITY. Our website is updated weekly through Yamaha. Occasionally the site will display part status incorrectly or as Unavailable. Please check back or call us, as the status may change with the next update. Some parts will display as "back-ordered". This means the USA warehouses are out of stock. It may be available from Japan immediately, and can ship to us in just a few days. Some older parts displayed are no longer available. If so, no price will be shown or they will be marked Discontinued. We stock thousands of OEM Yamaha parts. If we don’t have it we will find it if available, and ship with your order at our published discount rate. As stated above, stock levels change weekly so check back or call us for questionable availability.
SHIPPING. Orders usually ship from our shipping center the same day as the order is fulfilled. When parts must come from the manufacture's warehouse, additional time for fulfillment may be required. Orders will be shipped ”best way” to the shipping address you provide. Our preferred shipping providers are US Postal Service(USPS Priority) and USPS International (USPS Priority), and United Parcel Service (UPS Ground).
OVERSIZE PARTS AND PACKAGES. On occasion, the online shipping calculator will not recognize the LARGE SIZE of large-lightweight-items such as plastics, fenders, runners, frames, etc. When your items are packed by us for shipping and there is an additional expense greater than originally charged, we will contact you by phone or email for the additional shipping charges prior to shipping your order. We apologize that we cannot estimate this in advance but each item and final shipping destination can vary. Items larger than 130” [(2xheight)+(2xwidth)=130”] or heavier than 70lbs. will be charged a “large package” fee in addition to the regular dimensional/weight shipping cost.
EXPEDITING YOUR ORDER. Please contact us soon after placing your order if you wish to expedite your order. For additional shipping charges we can change your shipping preference. Note: we do not recommend “3-Day Select” as it is usually not a benefit to the customer. We offer Express, Next Day and 2nd Day shipping. When requesting this service please send name, order number and shipping preference to us via Email. We will reply with cost and payment instructions.
DELIVERY DATES given online or verbally are not guaranteed dates, but are approximate only. Parts availability, delivery service providers, weather and other factors may affect your delivery. Delivery delays do not constitute reason for order cancellation (all or partial) without charging a 20% restock fee of canceled items.
CANCELLED ORDERS. There will be no cancellation charge, when an ordered part is coded UNAVAILABLE, NO ESD (Estimated Ship Date), or DISCONTINUED, by Yamaha.
The cancellation charge for the amount of 20% of the cancelled items total only, when the order has not been completely fulfilled and/or packed for shipment will be subtracted from your refund.
The cancellation charge for the amount of 20% of the TOTAL ORIGINAL ORDER AMOUNT INCLUDING ALL SHIPPING CHARGES, IF THE ORDER HAS ALREADY BEEN PACKED AND READY TO SHIP will be subtracted from your refund.
RETURNS. Refund Requirements: (No Returns on Electrical Components)
- 20% Restock fee charged for all returned parts.
- EXCEPT, when parts are returned and deemed by seller to be unsatisfactory due to a manufacturers defect. In such case, parts shall be replaced with the manufacturer’s replacement item at no charge.
- EXCEPT, when parts are returned to the seller in damaged packaging. (see iii. below)
- EXCEPT, when the return is due to our error. We will add your return handling costs to your refund in this case.
All returns require a YSP Return Authorization # (RA#) inside each package of returned items.
We must receive your request for a RAC# no more than 15 days after you receive your order to qualify for a return.
Part(s) returned MUST BE IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING . Condition and shipping costs of the returned item(s) is the responsibility of the purchaser. DO NOT tear, cut, tape, re-tape, mark, or write on original boxes or packages, or cover labels or barcodes. Leave all purchase stickers on packages. Any part(s) that were sold as part of a bundle or assembly may NOT be returned as individual parts without the complete return of the assembly.
Please do not send us parts that do not meet the return requirements listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
To return a product: Send an email to email@example.com within 15 days of receiving your order. In the Subject Line type “RA Request”. In the e-mail body, list your Name, Online Order Number (found to the right of your first name on your invoice) Mailing Address and Phone Number. List the Qty. Part Number, Description and Price Paid for items you wish to return.
We will reply to your e-mail (or mail) and send you a unique Return Authorization Card #. Print the e-mail page with the Card Number , your Name, Order Number, Address, Phone Number and e-mail address, (or print all the information on a piece of blank white paper) and put inside the return package with the parts authorized for return. If e-mail is unavailable to you, mail your request to: Yamaha Sports Plaza, 22455 NE Halsey St., Fairview, OR 97024