1975 Yamaha XS650B OEM Parts
1975 Yamaha XS650B Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts at Yamaha Sports Plaza
- A - C - Generator Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Ac Generator Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Camshaft Chain Tensioner Tx650a - Xs650b
- Camshaft Chain Tensioner Xs650c
- Carburetor Tx650a - Xs650b
- Carburetor Xs650c
- Clutch Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Crank Piston Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Crankcase Cover Left Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Crankcase Cover Right Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Crankcase Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Cylinder Head - Cylinder Head Cover Tx650a - Xs650
- Cylinder Head - Cylinder Head Cover Xs650c
- Cylinder Head Cover Tx650a - Xs650b
- Cylinder Head Cover Xs650c
- Cylinder Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Double Disc Brake Xs650c
- Electrical 1 Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Electrical 2 Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Exhaust Tx650a - Xs650b
- Exhaust Xs650c
- Flasher Light Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Frame Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Front Brake-Caliper Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Front Fender Rear Fender Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Front Fork Tx650a - Xs650b
- Front Fork Xs650c
- Front Master Cylinder - Brake Hose Txs650a - Xs650
- Front Master Cylinder - Brake Hose Xs650c
- Front Master Cylinder Brake Hose Txs650a - Xs650b
- Front Wheel Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Fuel Tank Tx650a - Xs650b
- Fuel Tank Xs650c
- Headlight Tx650a - Xs650b
- Headlight Xs650c
- Intake Tx650a - Xs650b
- Intake Xs650c
- Kick - Starter Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Meter Tx650a - Xs650b
- Meter Xs650c
- Oil Pump
- Rear Arm - Rear Cushion - Chain Case Tx650a - Xs65
- Rear Arm Cushion Chain Case Tx650a - Xs650b
- Rear Wheel Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Seat Tx650a - Xs650b
- Seat Xs650c
- Shift Cam-Fork Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Shift Shaft Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Side Cover Tool Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Stand Footrest Brake Pedal Tx650a - Xs650b
- Stand Footrest Brake Pedal Xs650c
- Starting Motor Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Starting Motor Unit Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Steering Handle Cable Tx650a - Xs650b
- Steering Handle Cable Xs650c
- Steering Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Tachometer Gear Tx650a - Xs650b - C
- Taillight Tx650a - Xs650b
- Taillight Xs650c
- Top End Gasket Kit Xs650b - C
- Transmission Tx650a - Xs650b
- Transmission Xs650c
- Valve Rocker Arm Tx650a - Xs650b - C
Part Ordering Policy
USE. Look your part numbers up online. Order online and save 30% on Yamaha Parts, 25% on Yamaha Accessories. Reconfirm your part numbers prior to placing your order. If you are unsure of your choices, call our Parts Dept before submitting your order. Please have Year, Make, Model and Serial Number ready before calling.
AVAILABILITY. Our website is updated weekly through Yamaha. Occasionally the site will display part status incorrectly or as Unavailable. Please check back or call us, as the status may change with the next update. Some parts will display as "back-ordered". This means the USA warehouses are out of stock. It may be available from Japan immediately, and can ship to us in just a few days. Some older parts displayed are no longer available. If so, no price will be shown or they will be marked Discontinued. We stock thousands of OEM Yamaha parts. If we don’t have it we will find it if available, and ship with your order at our published discount rate. As stated above, stock levels change weekly so check back or call us for questionable availability.
SHIPPING. Orders usually ship from our shipping center the same day as the order is fulfilled. When parts must come from the manufacture's warehouse, additional time for fulfillment may be required. Orders will be shipped ”best way” to the shipping address you provide. Our preferred shipping providers are US Postal Service(USPS Priority) and USPS International (USPS Priority), and United Parcel Service (UPS Ground).
OVERSIZE PARTS AND PACKAGES. On occasion, the online shipping calculator will not recognize the LARGE SIZE of large-lightweight-items such as plastics, fenders, runners, frames, etc. When your items are packed by us for shipping and there is an additional expense greater than originally charged, we will contact you by phone or email for the additional shipping charges prior to shipping your order. We apologize that we cannot estimate this in advance but each item and final shipping destination can vary. Items larger than 130” [(2xheight)+(2xwidth)=130”] or heavier than 70lbs. will be charged a “large package” fee in addition to the regular dimensional/weight shipping cost.
EXPEDITING YOUR ORDER. Please contact us soon after placing your order if you wish to expedite your order. For additional shipping charges we can change your shipping preference. Note: we do not recommend “3-Day Select” as it is usually not a benefit to the customer. We offer Express, Next Day and 2nd Day shipping. When requesting this service please send name, order number and shipping preference to us via Email. We will reply with cost and payment instructions.
DELIVERY DATES given online or verbally are not guaranteed dates, but are approximate only. Parts availability, delivery service providers, weather and other factors may affect your delivery. Delivery delays do not constitute reason for order cancellation (all or partial) without charging a 20% restock fee of canceled items.
CANCELLED ORDERS. There will be no cancellation charge, when an ordered part is coded UNAVAILABLE, NO ESD (Estimated Ship Date), or DISCONTINUED, by Yamaha.
The cancellation charge for the amount of 20% of the cancelled items total only, when the order has not been completely fulfilled and/or packed for shipment will be subtracted from your refund.
The cancellation charge for the amount of 20% of the TOTAL ORIGINAL ORDER AMOUNT INCLUDING ALL SHIPPING CHARGES, IF THE ORDER HAS ALREADY BEEN PACKED AND READY TO SHIP will be subtracted from your refund.
RETURNS. Refund Requirements: (No Returns on Electrical Components)
- 20% Restock fee charged for all returned parts.
- EXCEPT, when parts are returned and deemed by seller to be unsatisfactory due to a manufacturers defect. In such case, parts shall be replaced with the manufacturer’s replacement item at no charge.
- EXCEPT, when parts are returned to the seller in damaged packaging. (see iii. below)
- EXCEPT, when the return is due to our error. We will add your return handling costs to your refund in this case.
All returns require a YSP Return Authorization # (RA#) inside each package of returned items.
We must receive your request for a RAC# no more than 15 days after you receive your order to qualify for a return.
Part(s) returned MUST BE IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING . Condition and shipping costs of the returned item(s) is the responsibility of the purchaser. DO NOT tear, cut, tape, re-tape, mark, or write on original boxes or packages, or cover labels or barcodes. Leave all purchase stickers on packages. Any part(s) that were sold as part of a bundle or assembly may NOT be returned as individual parts without the complete return of the assembly.
Please do not send us parts that do not meet the return requirements listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
To return a product: Send an email to email@example.com within 15 days of receiving your order. In the Subject Line type “RA Request”. In the e-mail body, list your Name, Online Order Number (found to the right of your first name on your invoice) Mailing Address and Phone Number. List the Qty. Part Number, Description and Price Paid for items you wish to return.
We will reply to your e-mail (or mail) and send you a unique Return Authorization Card #. Print the e-mail page with the Card Number , your Name, Order Number, Address, Phone Number and e-mail address, (or print all the information on a piece of blank white paper) and put inside the return package with the parts authorized for return. If e-mail is unavailable to you, mail your request to: Yamaha Sports Plaza, 22455 NE Halsey St., Fairview, OR 97024